Bringing a bit of essential bike skills to your school playground this summer. Let one of our fully qualified biking coaching come into your primary school and transform your playground into a bike skills park. Develop basic bike handing skills, ride safely with other bikers, become independent and self-supporting on your bike and gain a certificate for taking part. Our staff will be onsite from early morning for set-up and would aim to divide the day into 3 or 4 sessions looking after 8 pupils at a time. Pupils will provide their own bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Fully qualified member of staff who will also have completed a police check
- £10 million public liability insurance
- All necessary equipment including ramps, rollers, bunny hops and limbo
- Certificates for all pupils who attend
- Buy School GO-MTB vouchers Buy vouchers