This 4 day OPEN Qualifying expedition will take place in the Wicklow Mountains, just south of Dublin. As expeditions (and hopefully life in general) begins to normalise, this Gold Qualifying Expedition will give participants the opportunity to experience a new mountain range and make some new friends and great DofE memories. Participants will be required to make their own way to Wicklow - we will be based in Glendalough International Hostel. We will meet shortly after lunchtime on our first day and spend the afternoon getting to know one another, preparing route cards, expedition kit and discussing emergency scenarios. After a night in the hostel we get up early to begin the 4 day qualifying expedition. We will advise on pick-up at the end of the 4 days depending on your route choice.
Please note - this qualifying expedition is for those participants who have completed their Gold training and practice expeditions previous to these dates.
|Monday, 01 August 2022||1 - 5 August 2022||3pm||5||Wicklow Mountains||£355||20||Book Now|
- Fully qualified and experienced staff to train and supervise
- £10 million public liability insurance
- Equipment – Tents, stoves, pots & pans, fuel
- Zoom Meeting prior to your expedition
- All necessary expedition paperwork, including an assessor report
- We arrange for a fully qualified assessor to be present
- The price includes overnight hostel accomodation and breakfast on the first morning of your expedition.
- Buy 4 Day Gold Qualifying Expedition vouchers Buy vouchers