SUP Skills – Introduction to Moving Water
Develop your SUP Skills further by taking to moving water. The tidal flow in Dundrum Bay is the perfect location for this introductory session on how to run rapids safely and efficiently, developing your footwork, posture and paddle strokes. This session is for those who are proficient paddle boarders on flat water.
|Monday, 03 May 2021||11.00am - 2.00pm||Dundrum Bay||£59||10||Book Now|
- Full qualified member of staff
- £10 million public liability insurance
- Fun, friendly instruction to get you out onto moving water on your paddle board
- You should have your own board for this session however we will be providing quick release leashes
- Buy SUP Skills – Introduction to Moving Water vouchers Buy vouchers